We want to encourage as many parents as possible to use our online payments facility, TUCASI.
TUCASI makes it easy for parents to top up their child’s food account online, as well as pay for trips, music tuition fees and make payments to the school. Parents can top up their child’s account using a credit or debit card at home at any time of the day/evening (accounts are updated every 15 minutes). The facility allows parents to oversee what their child is eating as well as having many other benefits which are listed below:
- It’s quick and easy to use.
- Payments can be made at any time (even when the school is closed) and balances viewed 24/7.
- You will have access to your own private account history at any time.
- No more searching for cash.
- You no longer need to send money into school with your child.
- The money you upload onto your child’s dinner account is solely used for meals at the school.
- All major credit/debit cards are accepted.
TUCASI is our online payment partner. They will administer your payments on our behalf and then pay these directly into your child’s school account.
More information on how to use our online payments facility, including registering a new account, can be found by clicking the Tucasi image below.
PLEASE NOTE: To be able to make payments to your child's account, you will need a "one time" Link Code which can be obtained by calling the number below.
If you need any further assistance setting up your online payment account, please contact the School Finance Office on 01942 747693 ext. 309